Friday, January 23, 2009

Welcome

I'd like to give everyone that will read this blog (the 2 of you that will) a big welcome. If you haven't figured out what the blog is about yet (and really, you should have it's written up there in big pretty letters), you know this blog is about my life, History, and anything that goes with this kind of stuff. Sorry for the vagueness but you'll know better once I start things up.

Very exciting indeed. But seriously, I'll be posting links, images and videos relating to everything I do, what happens in my life, and the life of others, or at least, what may have happened.

Also, I'd like to give you a warning, this blog will most likely be filled with my personal views and opinions about things (AKA the absolute truth from now on), world events, old and new, and maybe posts in weird foreign, scary languages (for the more xenophobic of us).

So anyways, hope you like it, or hate it, or whatever you want to make of it.

1 comment: