Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Hiatus.

Writers block suck. Boo! hows two weeks without writing feel? Awesome actually, but thats probably beyond the point. Or exactly the point. I don't know, care, or even actually realize the whole depth of the situation. If there even is one. You're probably not following this anymore. I know I'm not.

Personally, I don't care. I don't know what to write about. Thats right. No clue. Mock me if you will, I'll simply crush you like a fly (mentally).

No, but really. I'm writing about not knowing what to write about. It could be a move of pure genius or proof i really have no clue what to do. Don't think it's a case of laziness. I care about my grade really. However I care about the quality* of writing. I just decided to write. So I thought I'd write the 1st thing that comes to my mind when I see a certain object...

Lays Bag: Vinegar
CD: Girls Girls Girls (the Motley Crue song)
Bag Full of money with the $ sign: I don't have one. It makes me sad.
DVD set of Rome: (censored)
Keanu Reaves: Oddly enough, Time travel. Yes I know you probably think he's just stupid and laugh at his attempt to act. But Bill and Teds Excelent adventures was most excelent.

Ok I'm done. Whatever.

2 comments:

  1. Reading your blog is like trying to understand a brazilian speak portues fast (carlos, milton, and most important you). Just joking I can actually understant what you were writing about even though it was quite random.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When u didn't write for two weeks I was like "where are you?"
    when u didn't show up to class for a whole week I was like "Did he die?... nah!"
    When you wrote this blog I was like "He sounds bitter." then it reminded me of u in class today (monday). U didn't look to well. I rather ask you in person, but... are you ok?
    *if you think it's weird I ask this, i'll just let u know I worry a lot about people sometimes. Sometimes it's for stupid reasons or maybe the people have stupid reasons for being "out of character" I guess you could say, but I think it's always good to look after people.
    Sorry, I don't mean to be, in a way, intruding even if I don't know you that well. ._.

    ReplyDelete