Monday, May 11, 2009

The most ridiculous dumbest thing I've ever found on the Internet... this week.

Sometimes the internet baffles me. Actually make that all the damn time...
A human being is the equivalent of around 60 super computers put together. You'd think that is a pretty impressive computational power, but then, a single group of humans create something with such a sheer amount of "retard" in one place that, if retard was mass, it would create a damn blackhole in space.

What am I talking about, you wonder? I'll tell you what. I'm talking about the people over at the Flat Earth Society.

Look honestly, I have absolutely nothing against other people's belief. You want to think the Earth is flat? Go ahead. I'm not against it. That's not even the point, is it? Of course not, you know me better then to get angry over mere things like idiotic beliefs.
Author portrayal or Retard-Black-Hole


No, what bugs me is the fact that on the process of explaining, they manage to sodomize modern science and get their facts almost entirely wrong.

Look, I'm not asking for you to believe in something that is only perfectly logical and explainable. Jeez, I believe in god for crying out loud. What I'm saying is, if you claim to hold all truths known to men, (I'm pretty sure they do on the first paragraph, ahem "Ours is the truth, the truth of the world's flatness, and ours is also the burden of proof.") try at least having the basic understanding of the other people's belief. It's like Christians waging war on Muslims because their beliefs are different and their God is wrong, because we ALL know they worship the same God and that's why the world is a peaceful, prosperous place, such as the middle east.

So in an attempt to civilize the world, (A.K.A Mr. Tize the world) not like the Brits though, I don't take Tea breaks while conquering the world, I decided to rebuke the idiocy in this whole proof of idiotic retardness, and retardness is not even a word, but this is so much of it, it had to be invented. I call creative rights, kinda like Shakespeare but I'm actually being practical, he did it to sound fancy.

Their first proof for Earth's inherit flatness is an experiment conduced by two American scientists by the names of Albert A. Michelson and Edward W. Morley. The Michelson-Morley experiment was looking for the aether, this is correct, (also, ether is a totally different thing, way to mess up your credibility from the retard-start) which is a make-belief substance to explain how light wave (just like all other waves) travels through space, since waves need a medium to travel... or so it was believed at this time. This is about where it all ends, really. The author tells you that the experiment proved the Earth not to be moving still. The experiment simply ruled out the existence of Aether, but not only that, it ushered in the age of Special Relativity Physics (here's another tidbit of nice history you get here sometimes, no?). If this experiment had not failed so damn miserably, Einstein might have never been accepted credibly, or at least not been ruled as the most important theory for metaphysics to this day.

Their second argument... well, argues... that Earth cannot keep moving on forever on a circular orbit on a Universe full of Aether. Do I even NEED to put my finger on this one? We just finished disproving Aether. Seriously, we don't believe in it anymore. Light travels through vacuum because it's a damn mix of particles and wave at the same time (Ok to be more precise, light is a wave that seems to have particles that act like... well particles in it. Light is very unique in our universe, much like water, traveling at the highest speed possible [Addendum: to travel at the speed of light would require infinite energy. Light does it all the damn time. That's pretty cool right?]). Look I missed a month of Physics, and specifically this part, and I still know this. is it that hard to pick up a physics book, you stupid monkey?

Now, I know you were educated in the mid west where they teach you the Earth is the center of the Universe, but I'm almost 102% sure they teach you our orbit is Elliptical, not round, and based on gravity, which acts like a string that causes us to move closer to the sun, then slingshots us away from it, just to pull us back. Which would explain Aether if it was there, and how we maintain our motion. But It still explains a lot of our motion because even though Aether is not there, Space is surprisingly full of say... gases and other material that would eventually slow the Earth down, if it wasn't for the sun spinning us around wildly like a stupid child with a ball attached to a string doing the twister movement.

The third argument is quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever seen in my life, but this is the one I laughed at the most. It really shows where these people are coming from (the middle ages).
Here's an exert:
"For the person at the top of the world, (the North Pole), gravity is pulling him down, towards the South Pole. But for the person at the South Pole, shouldn't gravity pull him down as well? What keeps our person at the South Pole from falling completely off the face of the "globe"?"


Yes. That is exactly what is posted on the site. No joke. I don't even NEED to get into this one, it's just too easy. But I'll do it anyways, just for the pleasure of it.... No mister un-scientist, a person at the South Pole shouldn't be pushed out of the planet like your house on a tornado. See, the center of gravity of the Earth is located on the Core of the planet.

If you know anything about Gravity, it should be that a mass attracts one another no matter how big or small it is. And if you've ever been on a pool, you'll know, bigger gets more. And if you haven't noticed, the Earth is fairly... um, large, maybe? Yeah. Therefore we're attracted to the CENTER of gravity, which is in Earth's core. Its not a magnet. It's GRAVITY. A bend on the matter of time and space that sucks us in. Too much of it and you create a black hole. Think of the Universe as a blanket. You put something in it, it bends on the direction it pushes against. Put too much and it rips. And then it sucks everything in and spaghetti it with sheer power of destruction so strong not even light can escape it. Unless you're using Brawny, those things will never rip, I swear to god.

Not only that but that explains argument four too. I would NOT fall down through the voids of space because space has almost no matter in it (It is far too spread out to cause any gravity to affect us outside the reach of another objects direct gravity). Not only that, but the Earth's gravity keeps me generally stuck to the ground, because gravity is NOT a magnet, it is a completely different force. One that pulls me inward constantly.

Not only that, but you claim our planet does not work with Thermodynamics on argument five. Honestly, couldn't you at least have looked the definition up at Wikipedia? It's not that hard... In fact it is almost impossible to explain a STATIC, FLAT Earth on Thermodynamic terms, while Oval shaped spinny ball of water Earth actually makes perfect sense.

I won't go into the mechanics and etc of a static Earth or universe under Thermodynamics, but lets just say WE'D ALL FREEZE TO DEATH AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the insanity of The Flat Earth Society as much as I did. It's totally awesome, really.


3 comments:

  1. Oh... My... Gosh! You are a comical genius. I was literally cracking up reading this. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright Tadeo, first of all I can't believe I read that whole thing. Second, even though there are people who believe the Earth is Flat you shouldn't get all worked up on that website because it's fake (read the small letters at the bottom). It's a good argument though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Favorite Radioactive Isotope is the Plutonium :D

    (Go read the join me section now).

    ReplyDelete